Tuesday, January 14, 2014

MIT OFFERS FREE COURSES ON LINE

MIT OR MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

from google image

A young friend sent me this recently and I thought I would share it with you all.  Not all of our readers are in the United States, many live all over the world.  Some of you live in remote areas and the access to libraries or schools may be limited.  I thought whether you are in the arts or not, this is a wonderful opportunity to learn and continue a life time of learning.  I have found throughout my life what ever I learn ends up coming out in my art, one way or another.  My love of archeology, paleontology, history, humanities, other cultures, science and so many things come out in my art.  All of these things we learn and study, increase our awareness of our connection to our world and ourselves.  Artists express their understanding of our times and our world and our universe.  Learning is a constant, it is never stagnant.  Information is forever changing, as well as, what we once accepted as fact.  So click on MIT FREE COURSES ON LINE and begin your journey! Remember age does not matter, and there is no time like the present.  No matter where you are reading this, you can access learning and information to instruct yourself and grow.  I wish you all the joy in the world.  I love learning and taking classes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...